Shadow Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE NEW FORUM!!!!

4 posters

Go down

THE NEW FORUM!!!! Empty THE NEW FORUM!!!!

Post  Wildrose Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:30 am

Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU!!! to the guys that got together and started this forum. We have been missing a forum were we as a guild could get together to discuss concerns and issues as a group. By providing us with this forum you have given this guild a place to come to keep the lines of communication open and moving us forward as a group. Your awsome What a Face Rose.
Wildrose
Wildrose

Back to top Go down

THE NEW FORUM!!!! Empty /nod

Post  Schneike Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:23 pm

ty

Schneike

Back to top Go down

THE NEW FORUM!!!! Empty Re: THE NEW FORUM!!!!

Post  Jealme Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Ya I love forums, had them in my 1st WoW guild and they worked great for sharing ideas and wasting time at work!
Jealme
Jealme

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=

Back to top Go down

Post  Liandora Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:51 am

Wildrose wrote:Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU!!! to the guys that got together and started this forum. We have been missing a forum were we as a guild could get together to discuss concerns and issues as a group. By providing us with this forum you have given this guild a place to come to keep the lines of communication open and moving us forward as a group. Your awsome What a Face Rose.
Ditto! And, as Rose would say in Vent... "Woot woot!!"

Jealme wrote:Ya I love forums, had them in my 1st WoW guild and they worked great for sharing ideas and wasting time at work!
Yeah, my last guild, Testament, Blizz rest its soul, had forums, too. Loved them. Miss them! Especially the wasting time at work part. Wink
Liandora
Liandora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down