Shadow Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xmartins's- APP

4 posters

Go down

Xmartins's- APP Empty Xmartins's- APP

Post  xmartin Sun May 03, 2009 1:03 pm

Name of Character- Xmartin
Is this your main?-Yes
How many 80's are on your account?-2
Do you plan on bringing them all to SK?-no no need
What class are you interested in being your main?-Resto druid
When are you available to raid?- most of the week around 6 server or later
Do you have an issue with having vent up for all raids?-not at all
Do you see yourself unavailable to bring all consumables for your class?- nope
If you are told to get a mod will you have an issue with being told to install it?-nope if it helps why not

If you are a healer class answer the next questions please.
Do you find that as a healer you do best while healing the tank or while you have multiple targets to heal?- prob right now mutli thats how im speced
What is your best healing stat and what is it currently at. prob sp 2020 self buffed
Would you say you have raid awareness?-yes
If I yell at you will you cry? If i praise you will you cry? Do you cry?- i dont cry
In a short paragraph please tell me why you enjoy healing. Well its fun to me to watch someone go from low to full health. I mean its fun i turn it into a competition with my self idk i just like to do it.

READ AND UNDERSTAND
SHADOW KNIGHTS LOOT RULES
As far as current 25man loot dispersing goes this is the basic formula:

Level 226 loot is dispersed by the loot council with any and all factors taken into consideration.

All other 25man loot is dispersed by your loot number and then rolled /random 100 against like numbers. An example of this would be if something drops you want for your main you will put a 1 in raid. Everyone who puts a 1 rolls against each other /random 100, highest roll gets the loot. If something drops you want and you already won loot for the week you put a 2, or 3, etc based on how much loot you have received. The lowest numbers will roll /random 100 for loot, example being the 1's (those whom haven't won any loot for the week) always get to roll before the 2's, 3's, etc...

If something drops that would be for an offset you put a 0 in raid chat, with the same loot rules applying /random 100. Offsets never take precedence over main-sets. If it is your second offset item you put 0+, 0++, etc..

The above rules apply to the guild 25man runs, if a 10man is being run you can use the same loot rules or whatever the officer leading or group consensus decides.

xmartin

Back to top Go down

Xmartins's- APP Empty Re: Xmartins's- APP

Post  ushudtrinket Sun May 03, 2009 2:45 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Xmartin <--- WoW Armory Page
Fully Gemmed Fully Enchanted
ushudtrinket
ushudtrinket

Back to top Go down

Post  Gromthal Sun May 03, 2009 9:13 pm

hey xmartin,

thanks for the app. ill get with Jeal me or tigorana to send you an invite. seems like everything is cool. give me a heads up if you see me in the game Smile

Gromthal
Gromthal
Gromthal

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=

Back to top Go down

Post  Jealme Sun May 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Gromthal wrote:hey xmartin,

thanks for the app. ill get with Jeal me or tigorana to send you an invite. seems like everything is cool. give me a heads up if you see me in the game Smile

Gromthal

Checked up on this drood and he joined Unfadable, said somebody told him he wasn't fully enchanted? He was though.
Jealme
Jealme

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum