Shadow Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Later night Raids

3 posters

Go down

Later night Raids Empty Later night Raids

Post  bitza Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:59 pm

After listening to the crap that happened in Guild chat and being frustrated in how people don't understand 'guild progression' I've decided to look at getting a later night raiding time.
Starting at about 10pm server, this time might be subject to change depending on numbers and people - as well as, the weekend would be open time. Starting whenever I can get people on.

This raid would be purely for the people who can't get into normal time raids and on the weekend, it would be for the guildies that can't come into the weekday raids.

So if anyone is interested in this later night raid, send me (Bitza) an in-game Email or reply to the this post expressing interest.

bitza

Back to top Go down

Later night Raids Empty Re: Later night Raids

Post  ushudtrinket Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:40 pm

most guild raids end around 9-10 server time so you might be able to get a 10man going with ppl from the 25man.
ushudtrinket
ushudtrinket

Back to top Go down

Post  bitza Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:29 am

Thank you for not actually expressing interest, instead telling me what I already know.. I wasn't asking everyone whether they wanted to come to a raid after the main raid. I was asking if people wanted to start another raid at 10pm ST.

bitza

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannabul Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:16 pm

I know im guilty of it, but lets stop with smartass replies....we dont need them.
Hannabul
Hannabul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down